- Cucumbers weighed in at 2 lbs 10.7 Ounces
- Tomatoes (majority were Roma) weighed in at 2.9 lbs
The 3 Butternut squashes were impressive:
- Smallest squash was 2 lbs 2 ounces
- Medium sized squash was 3 lbs 10.2 ounces
- Huge squash was 5 lbs 10.4 ounces
Total weight of the harvest in the pictures below was over 16.5 lbs!
P.S. I know growing veggies like this means you should be eating healthy and we are but.... if you want a really yummy fried squash recipe - give this one a try. I am sure it could be made healthy but sometimes you need some southern fried squash. It's good for the soul!